An ace skill development and behavioural trainer for Business and Career enhancement
Mahesh Krishnan is a dynamic Soft skill trainer, motivator and performance coach who fuels positive behavioral change in his clients, from students to business leaders.
He has more than 25 years of work experience in multiple verticals, holding leadership positions. The exposure in his career, which spanned for more than two decades, gave him a rich experience which had intrinsic human connect. His interest in associating with people at various levels and the concern to understand the human psyche leads to continuous learning, personal development, sharing skills and creating a positive change in a person’s behavior.
Having a thirst for knowledge and zeal to network, he updates and keeps watch on the evolving trends happening in businesses and the management systems in the fast-changing industry. An avid reader, he follows wisdom practices from the teachings of leading management gurus and philosophical thinkers.
A freelance Soft skills trainer and Life coach, Mahesh is an empaneled trainer with TVS TS, Indian Bank and Indian Overseas Bank and also associated with other Training Companies which works with corporate clients in various other sectors. He conducts interactive programs that engage his audience to focus on Positive Attitude, Big Goals, Human Relations and Behavioral flexibility, thus creating a roadmap to success. Focused on influencing people and helping them realize their uniqueness, strengths, potentials and resources and facilitating to bring out the best in them. He trains and develops the human resources of the client with the best pedagogy suiting the audience. Learning by doing is the norm; high value content interspersed with relevant activities, knowledge sharing conversations, role plays, audios and visuals are integral part of the training program. Short lectures, interactions and group discussions provide lots of insight to the participants. A fun filled atmosphere with games, activities and implicit humor, makes his session lively and enjoyable.
- B Sc – Life Science (Botany) Loyola College, Chennai, INDIA – University of Madras.
- M B A (Marketing) – Loyola College, Chennai, INDIA – Pondicherry University.
- M Sc – Applied Psychology- Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore -INDIA.
- P G Diploma in International Business– Loyola College, Chennai, INDIA – Pondicherry University
- CERTIFICATE IN MENTORING – City & Guilds, UK.
- MASTER PRACTITIONER CERTIFICATE IN NLP -International Institute for Professional Excellence, CANADA.
- CERTIFICATE IN EXPERIENTIAL LEARNING -International Institute for Professional Excellence, CANADA.
- CERTIFICATION in TRAIN THE TRAINER – Bodhih Training Solutions Pvt Ltd, Bangalore INDIA.
- CERTIFICATION in TA (101) – ITAA, Chennai, INDIA.
- CERTIFICATION IN PLAYBACK THEATRE (Masters Level) – Sterling School of Playback Theatre, Chennai, INDIA.
- CERTIFICATION in DESIGN THINKING – KPMG, INDIA.
To enhance one’s professional growth, technical knowledge alone will not suffice. Appropriate soft skills will leverage the growth of the individuals in their career helping them to climb the corporate ladder towards becoming a leader.
The soft skill learning is generally conducted in a class room premise convenient for the participants. Using technology and new LMS, a very easy method of learning can be done online which gives much more convenience and preference to the participants.
Personal coaching is an adept method of imparting knowledge where transformation happens evincing a positive behavior change in the individual. It is a experiential journey through which learning happens.